1. Lunch the PDF Reader app and switch to the "Home” page
2. Go to the CLOUD section on the left side menu bar and click the "+" button.
3. PDF Reader supports Dropbox and Google Drive, and you could select the specific cloud storage you would like to download files from.
4. When you log into your cloud account the first time, you will be asked to allow PDF Reader to access your cloud storage space. (using Dropbox as an example)
5. After that, accounts that you've already signed in are accessible in the cloud list
6. Then go to your file list on Dropbox. Right-click on the file you would like to download and click "Download"
7. Choose a destination folder to save the downloaded file