- Tap on the on the upper-right toolbar and select “Recording” in the drop-down menu.
- A will appear in your note.
- Tap the microphone and start recording.
- Tap on again to stop recording.
- When the recoding is done, the iconwill be ready to play.
- Right click (long press if you are using a tablet) on the icon anytime to delete, copy, cut, or adjust layer setting.
- You can add text box next to the recording to indicate the content of the recording. (See how to insert text box.)
* You may be asked to allow NoteLedge to have access to the microphone on your device if this is the first time you use audio recording on NoteLedge.
Please sign in to leave a comment.