- Tap on the on the upper-right toolbar and select “Recording” in the drop-down menu.
- A will appear in your note.
- Tap the microphone and select Record to start recording.
- Tap on it again to stop recording.
- When the recoding is done, the icon will be ready to play.
- Right click (long press if you are using a tablet) on the icon anytime to delete, copy, cut, or adjust layer setting.
- You can add text box next to the recording to indicate the content of the recording. (See how to insert text box.)
* You may be asked to allow NoteLedge to have access to the microphone on your device if this is the first time you use audio recording on NoteLedge.