- Tap on the on the upper-right toolbar and select “Text” in the drop-down menu. A text box will appear.
- You can enter the text you would like to insert. Click the “check” mark if you are done typing.
- Then the text box will appear in your note on the top left corner. Drag and place the text where you want it.
- To edit the text, right click on the text box (long press if you are using a tablet). You can edit the text itself, or copy, cut, delete, or adjust the layer setting of the text box here.
- You may adjust font, color, size, and style of the text by right click (long press if you are using a tablet) on the text and selecting “Style.”
I tried to click on "Style" to edit the text, but the colour palette is not shown.
Actually, you also didn't explain HOW to get back the text box after if has already become ''part of" the Note page. I fiddled and fiddled until finally I found out that clicking on some finger icon brings back access to the text box.
Please sign in to leave a comment.