To Add and Edit Photos
- Tap on the on the upper-right toolbar.
- Select “Image” to add a photo from an album on your device, or select “Camera” to take a photo and add to your note.
- Right click on a photo (long press if you are using a tablet), and you can copy, cut, delete, or adjust layer setting of the image.
- Add text box next to or on the photo to add caption. (See how to insert text box .)
To Add and Edit Videos
- Tap on the on the upper-right toolbar and select Videos.
- You can choose a video saved in your device or take a video with the camera and add it on the note.
- Add text box next to or on the photo to add caption. (See how to insert text box.)
* You may be asked to allow NoteLedge to have access to the photo albums or the camera on your device if this is the first time you use this feature in NoteLedge.