- Go to Documents, right click (long press if you are using a tablet) on a document or select multiple files you would like to share.
- Select “Upload” from the dropdown menu (You will need to log in to Kdan Cloud to see this option.)
- The file will be uploaded to Kdan Cloud. You can then share the link to the file from there.
(See How to Manage Files on Kdan Cloud)
- You can also upload a file to Kdan Cloud when you are reading the document.
- Simply click on the toolbar and the file will be uploaded.
- If you are not logged in to Kdan Cloud, you will see . You will be asked to sign in to Kdan Cloud before you can upload files.