PDF Connoisseur allows you to customize the toolbar to your liking of the interface.
1. Go to either the Management or File Viewer page you’d want to customize.
2. Right click on any area on the toolbar and this will bring up the options list.
3. Click “Customize Toolbar…”. You will be brought to a window where you can customize the interface.
- Click and drag to rearrange icons
- Drag down to remove icon
- Drag up to the toolbar to restore default view
4. You may drag the toolbar icons that you do not want displayed down into the window to remove them.
5. You may also rearrange the toolbar icons to your preference.
6. You may restore the icons by simply dragging the default set toolbar onto the toolbar.