You will need an existing Kdan Cloud account to use this service.
If you do not have an account, you may sign up for free → Click Here
Access your Kdan Cloud storage
1. Click on the Kdan Cloud icon to enter a new window.
2. If you already have an account, please follow the steps to log into your account.
3. Your documents and account information will be displayed on a new window.
4. You can display your account and information sidebar by clicking user icon
Upload and sync a document
1. To upload and sync a document to Kdan Cloud using PDF Reader interface, simply drag and drop the document into the Kdan Cloud window.
2. The document will automatically sync and be listed in the window.
3. To see the status of a file being uploaded, click on .
Download a document from Kdan Cloud
1. Right click the document you’d want to download to PDF Reader Premium, and click “Download”.
2. The document will be downloaded to the Documents in the LIBRARY section.
3. To see the status of a file being downloaded, click on .
Delete a Kdan Cloud document
Right click on the document you’d want to delete from Kdan Cloud, and click “Delete”.
1. Right click on the document you’d want to copy/send links to.
2. Click on “Copy Link” to copy the URL link of the file. The URL will be directed to a preview of the file on Kdan Cloud which can be downloaded or printed.
3. Click on “Send Link” to send the URL link of the file through Mac’s Mail.