NoteLedge comes with a split-view web browser that allows you to clip contents from websites with easy Drag and Drop. This is a great Evernote alternative if you use the Web Clipper a lot. And we make it more user-friendly for iPad users. You can collect information, organize and edit, and trace references, all in one app. Watch the video above to see it in action.
First, open the Web Clipper in NoteLedge and start browsing websites. You can resize the web clipper or move it to anywhere you like.
Long press on a video, drag and drop into your notes. NoteLedge supports major online streaming websites including YouTube, Vimeo, or TED Talk.
Please note that the videos embedded are online. you need to connect to the Internet to watch videos. You may play the video full screen or keep it floating while taking notes.
Long press on the text, drag into your note, and drop to paste
Long press on an image
- Drag and drop into your notes
Crop a screenshot
Tap the knife icon in the toolbar at top-right, and circle the area you wish to crop. NoteLedge will automatically recognize the cropped area if the area you selected is circle, rectangle, or triangle.
Insert the cropped screenshot to your note. Or you can save it to your iPad library and use in other places later. The image will be saved in Photos > NoteLedge Clips.
Magane Contents & Trace Web Sources
- Open Media Folder.
- Long press on the content inserted from the Internet.
- Tap "View Source" and go back to the original web source.
Clip Web Contents from Safari (iOS 11)
- Open NoteLedge and Safari in Slide Over / Split View with iOS 11
- Drag and drop images, texts, or hyperlinks on web pages from Safari into NoteLedge
△ Attention: Web clipping from Safari does not support reference tracing.
More Web Clipper tips:
Tap the “Star” icon in the toolbar at top-right and save. You may rename the bookmark.
Find the bookmarks
Clip the entire web page to NoteLedge
- Tap the icon (two opposite arrows with hook) in the toolbar at top-left, you will be able to save the whole web page as extracted images and texts.
2. After converting, the content will be in your note.