iOS 11+ gives you a quick and easy way to move text, images, and hyperlinks from Safari to NoteLedge. First, open NoteLedge. Swipe up from the bottom to reveal the Dock, and open Safari in Slide Over.
- Tap and hold to drag an image from Safari
- Drop in NoteLedge to paste in your notes
Clip Texts + Hyperlinks
Tap and hold the selected text box, drag and drop into your notes
- If the text box contains a hyperlink, you will be able to access the link to browse web pages in NoteLedge
Clip Rich Content (Images + Texts + Hyperlinks)
- Select an area on a web page containing images, texts, and links
- Drag and drop the selected area from Safari into your note
Do you find web clipping tips useful? Download NoteLedge and try it out for FREE.
Unable to upgrade to iOS 11? No worries, we got it covered! Do even more with NoteLedge's built-in Web Clipper to collect info (including videos), organize web clippings, and trace sources. No iOS 11 required. Learn how to use drag and drop on ALL iPad models!