There are 2 options for you to set PDF Reader as the default PDF viewer app. Use the steps below to open your PDF documents in Kdan PDF Reader instead of Microsoft Edge.
Option 1 - Change from App Settings
1. Click the Windows Start button and choose "Settings".
2. Click "Apps" to the app settings
3. Choose "Default apps" and scroll to the bottom of the right column and click on "Choose default apps by file type".
4. Find the file type you need to set a default app for (using .pdf as the example here). On the right column, you will see the program that is currently set as default for the file type. Click on the program name or the "+" box.
5. Assign PDF Reader as the default app for PDF file format.
Option 2 - Change from Properties
1. Right click on any PDF document. Select "Properties"
2. In the Properties pane, click on "Change"
3. Select ‘PDF Reader’ from the list of apps and hit "OK" to change the settings