In this month’s pro tip, we’re going to take you back to the basics - “How to import Files”. This is one of the most mentioned comments on the Google Play Store. We rounded up these two basic features to help you get files easily.
- Import Email Attachments
Imagine you are outside the office, and you receive an email with an agreement that you’re required to sign up and hand in the document immediately.
- Open an email and tap on the attachment you need.
- Choose “PDF Reader” from the pop-up menu to open with.
- Then you can view and edit the PDF attachment with PDF Reader.
- The file will be automatically saved to the “Documents” tab in PDF Reader. If not, try to reopen PDF Reader.
(Note: You can set “ALWAYS” open with PDF Reader. Then you will skip the step 2 every time you need to view the attachments.)
- Import Downloaded Documents
Searching downloaded files is like a pain in your head. If you have had this same experience before, try to search files using PDF Reader.
- Download the file and go to the “Local Folder” tab.
- Choose “FILE TYPE” and tap “Downloads” (or tap on the “SD CARD” tab) to search the files you downloaded.
- You can edit the documents using PDF Reader’s tools, but the document will still stay where it was originally located.
(Note: You can move them to PDF Reader by tapping the “Edit” button on the top right corner.)