Are you enjoying how perfectly PDF Reader works the the exciting new iOS11? In this month’s pro tip, we’re going to introduce the recent improvements in PDF Reader.
- PDF Scanner – Auto Edge Detection
In the latest update, we enhanced the automatic edge detection for a fast and accurate scanning of any paper document.
- Switch to the "Scanner" tab and enable the edge detector.
- Place the document in the camera’s view.
- It will detect the edges of the document.
- Hold still to capture the scan and then tap “Confirm” to create a new project.
- Freehand Writing – Opacity
For iPhone users, some prefer to freehand draw on the PDF file to quickly highlight the content on a small screen.
- Open one PDF document.
- Long tap on the "Freehand Writing" tool and Choose “Marker”
- Adjust the opacity to around 40% or 50%.
- Then happy highlighting!
- Freehand Writing - Eraser
In addition, you can use the eraser tool to remove parts of your writing.
- Simply tap on the "Eraser" tool from the panel.
- Swipe with your finger or stylus to erase the content.