Copying and pasting from your PDF to create a Word document could be time-consuming. The PDF to Word converter enables you to convert PDF back to the original file format instead of re-creating the document from scratch in Microsoft Word. (For Android & iOS users)
1. Open one PDF and tap “Converter” on the top menu bar.
2. Swipe left or right to choose the output file format and start the conversion. PDF Reader now supports PDF to .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .xls, xlsx, .html, .rtf, .txt, png, and .epub conversions.
3. PDF Reader supports 2 options for file conversions, including built-in and cloud converter. If the output file format can be converted via the built-in converter, PDF Reader will automatically set the built-in converter as the default.
(Note: Those who purchased a permanent license can only access the built-in converter, which means certain file formats are not available and can be converted via cloud converter. If you select the output format that is only available for the cloud converter, you'll need to purchase Kdan Credits for the conversion. See How to Recharge Kdan Credits)
4. When you use the cloud converter, the file conversion is performed on the cloud. Then you can check the status from within the "Task Manager" section.
5. Once the conversion is completed, the output file will be saved in the “Converted” folder in the "Documents" tab (your file list).