An animatic storyboard is made with one or more animation sequences. The animatic storyboard is a good way to get a blue print of an animation project, especially in a group project.
- Tap on the “Storyboard” icon in the sequence manager.
- Tap on the storyboard again to enter the editing mode.
- To add a new sequence, tap on “Import”
- Tap “Delete” or “Copy” to delete or copy the sequence.
- Long tap on a sequence and drag to change the order
Check out the article MEET THE NEW “STORYBOARD” FEATURE ON ANIMATION DESK.