An animatic storyboard is made with one or more animation sequences. The animatic storyboard is a good way to get a blueprint of an animation project, especially in a group project.
v8.5 and above:
Create a new storyboard
Tap the “+” button on the home page. Select “New Storyboard”. You can also add create a new storyboard in the Storyboard tab.
Enter a storyboard, you will see the panels (at the bottom half of the interface), and the information of the panel (at the upper half interface).
Tap and drag a panel to change its order. You can also add notes to the individual frame.
Delete or Replace a Panel
Tap the checkbox on the upper toolbar.
Select one or more panels, you can then delete or replace the selected panel.
- Tap on the “Storyboard” icon in the sequence manager.
- Tap on the storyboard again to enter the editing mode.
- To add a new sequence, tap on “Import”
- Tap “Delete” or “Copy” to delete or copy the sequence.
- Long tap on a sequence and drag to change the order
Check out the article MEET THE NEW “STORYBOARD” FEATURE ON ANIMATION DESK.