Write-on Video supports photo and video editing directly in your Photo Library.
1. Open the Photos app , tap a photo or a video.
2. Tap at the bottom menu, and then tap
3. Find out Write-on Video in the menu appears.
Note: If you couldn’t find Write-on Video in the menu, swipe to the left until you see the More button, and then tap it. Turn on the access of Write-on Video in the app list.
4. For photo editing, you can add filters, stickers, and captions.
For video editing, you can add filters, stickers, captions and trim the video.
5. You can view and edit the objects in layers.