In this month’s back to basics tutorials, we’re going to teach you how to manage files. This is one of the most mentioned comments on the Google Play Store. We rounded up these two features to help you manage files easily.
Rename Files with a Quick Gesture
PDF Reader offers you a quick gesture to easily switch between file listing mode and management mode.
- Go to the file list in the “Documents” tab.
- Long tap on the target file until it switches to management mode.
- The target file will be automatically selected.
- Tap the “Edit” button, and you will see a pop-up.
- Enter a new name for the document.
Move Files to External Storage Space
Some Android users prefer to store files in the external SD cards in their smartphones or tablets to keep their devices running smoothly.
- In the “Documents” tab, long tap on the target file until it can be selected.
- Tap the “More Actions” button in the top right corner.
- Choose “Move” and then switch to the “SD Card” page to browse all the folders stored on your device.
- Select the target folder and tap “Move” to move the file to the folder.
(Note: You can find out the document via the "Local Folder" tab.)