Users can add their audio to the animation they are creating through iTunes on their iPads.
1. Open your sequence, tap on the "add audio" button in the lower left corner.
2. Tap on the “+” icon, you will be able to add audio to your sequence.
4. Select an audio or a music clip you want to use from iTunes. If the music file is stored in iCloud, please click the arrow icon to download the file to your device first.
**Please remember to grant music access to Animation Desk app in the settings first.
5. In the editing mode, you can drag the ends of the audio track to edit the length of the audio track.
6. In the fade-in/fade-out mode, drag the end points of the audio track to adjust the duration of the fade-in and fade-out.
We also encourage you to use other movie editing apps, like Write-on Video or iMovie to add sounds to your animation. They are more video-editor-based apps and allow you to make more adjustments on the track.
For more information:
- How To Add Music Or Recording To Your Video in Write-on Video.
- How to Add Transition in Write-on Video
- Post-production for animation projects. Animation desk cloud now works seamlessly with write-on video cloud