You can combine multiple animation sequences in one animatic storyboard project.
Why animatic storyboard?
The longer your animation sequence is, the more hardware capacity it consumes. We strongly recommend you to separate your project into multiple small animation sequences. By doing so, you also have more flexibility for switching different background layers.
Create an Animatic Storyboard
Go to the sequence manager, tap “Storyboard” on the navigation bar.
- Tap on the “Storyboard” icon in the sequence manager.
- Tap on storyboard again to enter the editing mode.
- To add a new sequence, tap on “Import”
- Tap “Delete” or “Copy” to delete or copy the sequence.
- Long tap on a sequence and drag to change the order
Check out the article MEET THE NEW “STORYBOARD” FEATURE ON ANIMATION DESK.