This article shows you how to create personalized animated GIF stickers with Animation Desk for Message in iPad and iPhone. You can create a collection of motion stickers.
1. Choose to export the animation to "iMessage".
2. You can select to export your animation as video, GIF, or PDF storyboard. Since we are making a sticker, we will go for the GIF format.
3. Open your message app, and select a contact.
4. Tap on the App icon near the typing area, and select Animation Desk.
5. You will see a list of the files created with Animation Desk.