PDF Markup is all about productivity. Whether you're a PDF Markup newbie or a power user, we bring you 3 hacks to take your mobile reading experience to the next level.
Night Reading Mode
Reading on your smartphone or tablet before going to bed can make it hard to fall asleep. The night mode can make night-time reading easier on your eyes and help you get a better night's sleep.
- Open one PDF.
- Tap on the “Viewer Mode” icon on the top menu bar.
- Change the theme from “White” to “Black”.
- That’s it, now enjoy the Night Reading mode.
PDF Markup allows you to turn PDF pages into presentation slides. You can connect a second screen to present using AirPlay or a connector, and let your iPad or iPhone control the slides.
- Tap the “More” button on the top right corner of the screen while reading PDFs.
- Find the “Slideshow” button and enable it.
- In slideshow mode, PDF Markup will run in full screen.
- To switch between slides, simply tap the left or right side of the screen.
- Or you can use on-screen tools, including the laser pointer and pencil tool, to enhance your presentations.
(Please note the on-screen markings in slideshow mode won’t be added to the PDF.)
Record On-Screen Activities
In iOS11, PDF Markup enables you to record the screen and voice at the same time. You can now easily share or narrate your ideas with a screen movie.
- Tap the “Camcorder” icon on the top right corner of the screen while in slideshow mode.
- Tap “OK” from the pop-up, and you will be asked to allow screen recording or record with the microphone audio on.
- Once you finish recording, save the video to Photo Library or export to other apps.
Work with Write on Video
Export your screen movies to Write-on Video for more video editing tools and make every video more memorable.