PDF Reader is all about productivity. The majority of people around the world read PDF files for professional purposes. It is important for you to maintain a calm and steady state of mind while you read. For newbies and power users alike, we bring you 3 PDF Reader hacks to enhance your PDF reading experience.
Automatically Scroll Pages
When you scroll through a PDF, it becomes stiff to read because you're not in a comfortable position. When viewing long PDF documents, automatic scrolling is recommended.
- Open a PDF with PDF Reader and tap “More” in the top-right corner
- Switch to “More” section and enable Auto Scroll
- To disable the feature, simply tap the “Close” button to turn it off (See detailed tutorials)
Change Background Theme
Our documents usually have black text on a white background. If you read PDFs on your device extensively, it is recommended that you change the background color to make the contrast more eye-friendly.
- Open one PDF
- Tap the “View Settings” button in the top menu bar
- Choose a color from the color panel (See detailed tutorials)
Read PDF Aloud
With PDF Reader's text-to-speech tool, you can convert written text into audio. With over 50 voices to choose from across all major languages, you can listen to PDFs out loud with great quality.
- Open one PDF
- Tap the “Speaker” button in the bottom menu bar
- Tap “Play” to enable the text-to-speech function (See detailed tutorials)