In this month’s back to basics tutorials, we’re going to tell you everything about Kdan Cloud - that you can effortlessly share or sync files between different devices. We rounded up two hacks to help you back up files easily.
Upload Files from the File List
PDF Reader connects with Kdan Cloud so that you can easily transfer files from your Android phone or tablet and then pick them up on your PC/Mac.
- Sign in with your Kdan ID (or sign up for free).
- Go to the file list in the “Documents” tab.
- You will see a status bar appear under each file. It will display as “Device”, “Cloud & Device”, or “Cloud” to see if the file is synced.
- “Device” represents the file (or the latest version of it) is located in the device and ready to sync.
- Tap on the status bar and choose “Upload” from the drop-down menu to sync the document to Kdan Cloud.
Share Files as a Download Link
Make a link to files and quickly share your PDFs with friends. They can preview the files through their web browser even if they don’t have PDF Reader or Kdan Cloud.
- Open one PDF, and tap the “Kdan Cloud” icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap the “Share File Link” button from the Kdan Cloud service menu.
- Then choose either icon/app from the sharing dialog to share the download link with.
(Note: You will be asked to upload the file to Kdan Cloud first.)