In this month’s pro tips, we’re going to tell you everything about Kdan Cloud - that you can effortlessly share or sync files between different devices. We rounded up 3 tips to master your Kdan Cloud storage.
Upload Files from the File List
PDF Reader connects with Kdan Cloud so that you can easily transfer files from your iPhone or iPad and then pick them up on your PC/Mac.
- Sign in with your Kdan ID (or sign up for free).
- Go to the file list in the “Documents” tab.
- You will see a status bar appear under each file. It will display as “Device”, “Cloud & Device”, or “Cloud” to see if the file is synced.
- “Device” represents the file (or the latest version of it) is located in the device and ready to sync.
- Tap on the status bar and choose “Upload” from the drop-down menu to sync the document to Kdan Cloud.
Share Files as a Download Link
Make a link to files and quickly share your PDFs with friends. They can preview the files through their web browser even if they don’t have PDF Reader or Kdan Cloud.
- Open one PDF, and tap the “Kdan Cloud” icon on the top menu bar.
- Tap the “Share File Link” button from the Kdan Cloud service menu.
- Then choose either app from the sharing menu to share the download link with.
(Note: You will be asked to upload the file to Kdan Cloud first.)
Remove Files from Kdan Cloud
Kdan Cloud supports file management directly from within the PDF Reader app.
- Go to the “Kdan Cloud” tab for the file list on Kdan Cloud (You need to sign in first).
- Find the target file you want to remove.
- Tap on the status bar and choose “Delete” from the drop-down menu.
- Then the file will be similarly removed from your Kdan Cloud storage.
(Note: If you delete the synced files from the “Documents” tab, it will simply remove them from the app, and the files on Kdan Cloud will remain unchanged.)