PDF Reader is all about productivity. The majority of people around the world read PDF files for professional purposes. It is important for you to maintain a calm and steady state of mind while you read. For newbies and power users alike, we bring you 3 PDF Reader hacks to enhance your PDF reading experience.
Automatically Scroll Pages
When you scroll through a PDF, it becomes stiff to read because you're not in a comfortable position. When viewing long PDF documents, automatic scrolling is recommended.
- Open a PDF with PDF Reader and click “View” from the top menu bar
- Choose Auto Scroll and then click “Open” to enable the auto scroll feature
- To disable the feature, simply click “Open” again to turn it off (See detailed tutorials)
Hide Navigation Pane to Maximize Reading Area
Reading a PDF becomes less enjoyable when the pane occupies much reading space. You can hide the navigation pane with a little tweak to the settings.
- Open one PDF
- Click see the “Pane” button in the bottom left of the window to hide the navigation pane (See detailed tutorials)
View 2 PDFs Side by Side Simultaneously
The Split View mode (Horizontal and Vertical) allows you to view two documents side by side within the PDF Reader app window.
- Launch the PDF Reader app on your Mac
- Move the pointer to the Viewer settings button in the bottom of the window
- From the menu that appears, you could choose Horizontal or Vertical split viewing
- Choose the second PDF from within the secondary viewer (See detailed tutorials)