Text-to-speech (TTS) is one of PDF Reader's key features, which turns text into audio. In particular, this is useful for people who prefer to listen to content rather than read it, or for those with visual impairments who find it difficult to read. There are more than 50 languages/voices supported by the text-to-speech feature.
1. Open a PDF in PDF Reader app
2. Click the “More” button on the top menu bar
3. Click “Read Aloud” to start listening to the PDF out loud
4. Drag the slider from the properties pane on the right to adjust the speed
5. You can switch languages from the drop-down menu by clicking on the language field.