Are you starting high school, heading to college, or diving into graduate studies? Making academic journeys easier is made possible by PDF Reader. With PDF Reader, you can edit essays, annotate textbooks, and manage files easily. No matter where you are studying, stay organized and focused.
Change Background Theme
Normally our documents are black text over white background. If you do extensive reading on your mobile devices, try to change the PDF background color for eye-friendly contrast.
- Open the PDF
- Click on the "View Settings" button in the bottom of the window.
- Click the desired color in the Themes section, and then the background color will be changed. (See detailed tutorials)
Edit Text in PDFs
There are many cases where you need to make changes in PDFs. With the text-editing tool, you can easily make last-minute updates without reopening the source files or converting them to the original file format.
- Open the PDF and click on the "Edit" button to begin editing the PDF.
- PDF Reader will automatically detect the editable area in the document.
- Simply click on the area you would like to edit to replace, change, or delete text. (See detailed tutorials)
Organize All Handouts into One
PDF Reader gives you the ability to combine multiple PDF files so you can save all homework from the particular class or subject as a single organized PDF file that's easier for you to send, share, archive, and review.
- Launch PDF Reader and click on the "Merge" button in the Home page.
- Select 2 or more files from Finder.
- Click “Merge” to combine them into one PDF. (See detailed tutorials)