Note: PDF Reader for iPhone offers users two ways to add bookmarks.
Approach 1 - Using Navigation Toolbar
1. Go to your desired PDF and tap the three-dot icon on the top right.
2. Tap the "More option", and then tap the "Add Bookmark" option while on the page of the PDF you would like to bookmark.
3. You can see all the bookmarks you've added by tapping the icon on the toolbar.
4. To view bookmarks listed by Name/Date/Page, please tap the "bookmark" icon on the toolbar of .
Approach 2 - Adding Directly
1. Find the target page, tap and hold on the screen for two seconds.
2. The function menu will pop up; tap “Bookmark” to add a new bookmark at that page.
Δ Attention: Files in the "Inbox" folder are not able to be annotated. Please move the files to other folders in order to be able to annotate them. Δ