Note: PDF Reader for iPhone offers users two ways to add bookmarks.
Approach 1- Using Navigation Toolbar
1. Go to the page you want to add a bookmark and tap the "more options icon" on the navigation toolbar.
2. Tap , the current page will be bookmarked.
3. You can see all the bookmarks you've added by tapping the “View B/O/T” icon on the toolbar.
4. To see bookmarks listed by Name/Date/Page, tap.
Approach 2 - Adding Directly
1. Find the target page, tap and hold on the screen for two seconds.
2. The function menu will pop up; you can tap “Bookmark” to add a new bookmark at that page.
Δ Attention: Files within the "Inbox" folder are not allowed to be annotated. Please move the files to other folders to annotate them.