Note: PDF Reader for iPhone offers users three ways to remove bookmarks.
Approach 1 - Delete from Bookmark View
1. Tap the icon in the navigation toolbar.
2. Tap to see all bookmarks.
3. Swipe left on each bookmark and press “Delete.” The bookmark will be removed.
Approach 2 - Delete Directly
1. Tap and hold on the page that you want to remove the bookmark from for two seconds.
2. Tap “Bookmark” again to remove the bookmark that is already on the page.
Approach 3 - Delete from Menu Page
1. Alternatively, you can also tap on the "more options" icon in the toolbar while you are on the page with the bookmark.
2. Tap "Add Bookmark" again to remove the assigned bookmark.
Please sign in to leave a comment.