Note: PDF Reader for iPhone offers users two ways to text boxes.
Approach 1- Using Annotation Toolbar
1. Go to the page you want to add a text box to and tap at the annotation toolbar.
2. Tap an area where you’d like to input a textbox. You can change the font by tapping on “Fonts” and the style by tapping on “Style”. When you finish, tap on “Done”.
3. To edit the textbox, tap on any you have made and then it will be selected. When the pop-up menu appears, you can edit or delete the text by tapping on “Edit” or “Delete” respectively.
Approach 2- Adding from the Pop-up Menu
1. Tap and hold the area of the screen where you’d want to input your textbox and you’ll see the pop-up menu.
2. Tap “Text” to add a text box into the PDF file.
Despite 2 different pages on adding annotations or textboxes, I was unable to get it to work on my PDF file. I'm giving up on your product.
We are glad to look into this issue. Did the problem happen to one particular document or all documents? Could you please share us your file that you had problems with adding annotations or text boxes? Please email the documents and provide the information of device and operating system you have been using to email@example.com. Thank you for your time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.