ㄔNote: PDF Reader for iPhone offers users two ways to text boxes.
Approach 1- Using Annotation Toolbar
1. Go to the page you want to add a text box to and tap at the annotation toolbar.
2. Tap an area where you’d like to input a textbox. You can change the font by tapping on “Fonts” and the style by tapping on “Styles”. When you finish, tap on “Done”.
3. To edit the textbox, tap on any you have made and then it will be selected. When the pop-up menu appears, you can edit or delete the text by tapping on “Edit” or “Delete” respectively.
Approach 2- Adding from the Pop-up Menu
1. Tap and hold the area of the screen where you’d want to input your textbox and you’ll see the pop-up menu.
2. Tap “Typewriter” to add a text box into the PDF file.