Want to concentrate on your reading? Auto Scroll is now your best helper when viewing PDF files. This function automatically scrolls through your documents without you having to touch the screen, boosting concentration!
Enable Auto Scroll feature:
1. Open a PDF with PDF Reader
2. Tap the “More” button in the top-right corner, and you will see more editing and viewing tools
3. Then switch to “More” section
4. Choose Auto Scroll, and PDF Reader will automatically scroll the pages
5. To disable the feature, simply tap the “Close” button to turn off the feature
Adjust the Scrolling Speed and Jump Space:
When the Auto Scroll feature is enabled, there are 2 options for you to change the settings:
- Time Interval: Select a scrolling speed between 1 and 100 seconds for each page
- Jump Space: Specify a scrolling distance of 10 to 1000 pixels for each page
Please sign in to leave a comment.