1. Lunch the PDF Reader app and switch to the "Network ( )" tab
2. You will see a list of mainstream cloud services that PDF Reader supports, including Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Evernote and more. Select the specific cloud storage you would like to download files from.
3. When you log into your cloud account the first time, you will be asked to allow PDF Reader to access your cloud storage space. After that, accounts that you've already signed into are accessible in the "Accounts" sections. (You can sign in with multiple accounts for one cloud service)
4. Then select the file you would like to access with PDF Reader and tap "Download Now"
5. All downloaded files will be saved in the "Downloads" folder under the "Documents" tab.