- Tap “Connection” at the navigation list and select "Cloud Storage".
- Select the target Cloud Storage (You need to log in at the very first time).
- Find the Cloud Storage account where your file is located and tap at the file you want to access. Download the file immediately or add it to the Download List.
- The Download List can help you download multiple files from Cloud Storage at a time. You can tap at the top right icon to see the files selected.
- Tap "Start" at the top-right corner to begin downloading.
- All the downloaded files will be saved in the "Downloads" folder.
- You can also set up/ manage multiple accounts for different cloud storage services.
Have more questions? Submit a request