Note: PDF Reader for iPhone offers users two ways to add sticky notes.
Approach 1- Using Annotation Toolbar:
1. Go to page you want to add a sticky note to and tap on the annotation toolbar.
2. Input text for the sticky note and tap “Done”.
3. The note will appear as a red conversation box .
4. You can move the sticky note around and tap the screen again to set it in place.
Approach 2- Adding from the Pop-up Menu
1. Tap and hold at the spot where you wish to add a sticky note and then the pop-up menu will show up.
2. Scroll until you see the option “Note”, you can tap it to add a sticky note.