Note: PDF Reader for iPhone offers users two ways to add sticky notes.
Approach 1 - Using Annotation Toolbar:
1. Go to page you want to add a sticky note to and tap the annotation icon in the annotation toolbar.
2. Tap where you would like to place your sticky note, input text, and tap the save icon.
3. The sticky note will appear as a red boxon the page.
4. You can move the sticky note around and tap the screen again to set it in place.
Approach 2 - Adding from the Pop-up Menu
1. Tap and hold at the spot where you wish to add a sticky note and the pop-up menu will show up.
2. Scroll until you see the option “Note." You can then tap it to add a sticky note.