Note: PDF Reader for iPhone offers users two ways to add annotation - Shapes
Approach 1- Using Annotation Toolbar
1. Go to page you want to add shapes and scroll the annotation toolbar until you see .
2. Tap and hold the icon for two seconds to bring up the shapes menu. There are four kinds of shapes (line, arrow, square and circle) for you to select. The color of shape can also be changed at will.
3. Select the shape and color you need and tap wherever you’d like to add it on. You can easily resize and move the shape.
4. Anytime you want to adjust the shape, you only have to tap the markup and scroll to the item that you want to change (Note, Color, Thickness, Opacity).
5. To delete the shape, tapping the markup and scrolling to the “Delete” option and tap “Delete."