1. Tap "Edit icon" at the top of the file library and you will see a check box listed in front of each file/folder.
2. Find the particular file/folder you want to manage and tap the check box next to the file.
3. You will see options on the top-left including Add Folder and Select All.
The options below are Copy/Move/Rename/Delete/Actions.
4. By tapping the more options button , you will be able to Zip/ AirDrop (or Mail) /Upload to Cloud/ Open-in the files and folders.
5. You may also use the shortcut tool to manage your file by tapping the three-dots icon at right of each file.