Note: To activate the iCloud service, please make sure your device runs iOS 5 or later. Please visit the LINK to learn how to set up iCloud.
1. Go to the General Settings app on your device and set up your iCloud account.
2. Go to "File Viewer" under the Settings of PDF Reader and enable the iCloud service.
3. The iCloud folder will then be shown on the file list.
4. You can simply sync your files with iCloud by copying and pasting or moving files into the iCloud folder.
5. Tap "Edit" at the top of the file library and you will see a check box listed in front of each file/folder.
6. Find the particular file/folder you want to sync with iCloud, tap the check box next to the file, and tap “Copy” or “Move” at the menu.
7. Find the iCloud folder from the pop-up menu and tap "Paste," the file will immediately be moved/copied to your iCloud account.