1. Go to the page you want to add a bookmark to, and tap the "Bookmark" icon in the bottom navigation bar.
2. A red bookmark will be displayed at the upper right corner of the page after you have added a bookmark.
3. You can check all the bookmarks you’ve added by tapping the "BOTA" icon in the navigation toolbar.
4. Bookmarks can be listed by date/page/name by going into “Bookmark” view and tapping .
5. To specify the title of the bookmark, go into “Bookmark” view by tapping .
6. Tap on the edit icon of the bookmark you want to edit. Input the bookmark title and tap “Done”.
Please sign in to leave a comment.