1. Go to the page where you want to add a signature.
2. Tap the “More” icon on the top right and select “Add Signature”
3. You will see a pop-up menu of the signature library.
4. You can either choose one from the library or create a new signature by clicking “Create”
5. After signing, click “Save & Apply” to add the signature to the file.
6. The signature will be imported to the spot you need.
7. You can resize and move the signature. Tap the screen again to save it in place.
△ Attention: Files within the "Inbox" folder are not allowed to be annotated. Please move the files to other folders to annotate them.