1. Go to the page where you want to add a signature.
2. Tap the “Sign” icon .
3. You will see a pop-up menu. Sign your name within the frame.
4. You can use the clear or the save button at the lower right corner of the frame.
5. Once you save your signature, you can go to “My Signature” to look for the signature you want to input.
6. Tap the signature you need and select “Paste” at the lower right corner.
7. The signature will be imported to the spot you need.
8. You can resize and move the signature. Tap the screen again to save it in place.
△ Attention: Files within the "Inbox" folder are not allowed to be annotated. Please move the files to other folders to annotate them.
Please sign in to leave a comment.