To activate the iCloud service, please make sure your device runs iOS 5 or later.
1. Go to General Settings of your device and set up your iCloud account.
2. Go to the Settings of PDF Reader and enable the iCloud service.
3. The iCloud folder will be shown on the file list in PDF Documents.
4. You can simply sync your files with iCloud by copying and pasting them to the iCloud folder.
5. Tap "Edit" at the top of the file library and you will see a check box listed in front of each file/folder.
6. Find the particular file/folder you want to sync with iCloud, tap the check box next to the file, and tap Copy at the menu.
7. Find the iCloud folder from the pop-up menu and tap "Paste", the file will immediately be moved/copied to your iCloud account.