Skip to main content
How to Download Files from Cloud Storage
- Tap “ Network” in the lefthand menu and select the specific cloud storage you would like to download files from (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc). You will need to sign in the first time.
- Select the file you would like to access with PDF Reader. You can then decide to download the file immediately or add it to the download list.
- The Download List (located in the "Network" tab) can help you to download multiple files from Cloud Storage at a time. Tap "Download List" to see the files selected.
- When you finish selecting files you want to download, tap "Start" at the upper right corner to begin downloading.
- All the downloaded files will be saved in the "Downloads" folder.
- You can also set up multiple accounts for different cloud storage services.