1. Tap “Import” at the left menu and select "Cloud Storage" at the left column.
2. Select the target Cloud Storage (You need to log in at the very first time).
3. Find and tap at the file you want to access, then you can decide to download the file immediately or add it to the download list
4. The Download List can help you to download multiple files from Cloud Storage at a time. Tap "Download List" to see the files selected.
5. When you finish selecting files you want to download, tap "Start" at the upper right corner to begin downloading.
6. All the downloaded files will be saved in the "Downloads" folder.
7. You can also set up multiple accounts for different cloud storage services.