If you’re at Management, Sidebar section
1. Click the tag button in the sidebar to create a new tag.
2. Use the right click to rename/edit/change color of your tags.
If you’re viewing the file list in Management
1. Find the file you’d like to categorize.
2. Use right click and copy the file.
3. Go to the tag you’d like to place the file and paste it.
4. The file will be automatically tagged under the category.
5. You may also drag and drop the file into the tag of your choice
If you’re viewing the PDF file in File Viewer
1. Click the tag icon on the upper annotation toolbar to add tag(s) to your file.
2. You may select from the existing categories or create a new one.