Sidebar in Management View
1. Go to the "Home" tab and look at the lefthand bar.
2. Click the tag button in the sidebar to create a new tag.
3. Right-click to rename/edit/change the color of your tags.
File List in Home View
1. Find the file you’d like to categorize.
2. Right-click and copy the file.
3. Go to the tag you’d like to place the file and paste it.
4. The file will be automatically tagged under the category.
5. You may also drag and drop the file into the tag of your choice.
File in File Viewer
1. In the top menu bar, click on the "Tool" tab, then click "Tag" to add tag(s) to your file.
2. You may select from the existing categories or create a new one.