To remove files from Kdan Cloud, please sign in with your Kdan ID first.
Delete Files from within PDF Reader
1. Switch to the "Kdan Cloud" tab, and you can view all the files saved on your Kdan Cloud account.
2. Locate the file you want to delete and tap the Cloud icon beside the file
3. Then tap "Delete" to remove it from your Kdan Cloud storage space.
△ Note: If you delete uploaded files from the "Documents" tab, it would only remove the files from the PDF Reader app. The files are still stored on your Kdan Cloud storage. To remove the files completely, you'll need to switch to "Kdan Cloud" tab to delete files or delete them by visiting the Kdan Cloud website.
Delete Files from the Kdan Cloud Web Page
1. Visit the Kdan Cloud web page and log in to your Kdan account
2. Locate the file you want to delete, and then click on the "More" button.
3. Choose "Delete" from the menu to delete the file.