1. Tap "Edit icon" at the top of the file library and you will see a check box listed in front of each file/folder.
2. Find the particular file(s) you want to upload to the cloud, tap the check box next to the file.
3. Tap more options at the bottom menu.
4. Tap "Move to Cloud" at the pop-up menu.
5. Select the target Cloud Storage (You need to log in at the very first time).
6. Tap “Paste” to upload the file.
7. The file(s) will immediately be transferred to the spot.
8. You can also set up multiple accounts for different cloud storage services.