1. Tap the "Edit" icon at the top of the file library / Documents tab and you will see a check box listed in front of each file/folder.
2. Find the particular file(s) you want to upload to the cloud, tap the check box next to the file.
3. Tap more options at the bottom menu.
4. Tap "Move to Cloud" at the pop-up menu.
5. Select your target Cloud Storage (You will need to log in the first time).
6. Tap the “Paste” icon to upload the file.
7. The file(s) will immediately be transferred to the spot.
8. You can also set up multiple accounts for different cloud storage services.