Note: PDF Reader now allows users to create a new folder for storing scanned files.
Create a folder
1. Go to management view by tapping on the main menu.
2. Tap on “Edit” on the top bar.
3. Tap on the Add Folder icon on the top left.
4. You can now enter a folder name and tap “OK” when you are done.
Edit a folder
1. Go to scanner by tapping .
2. Tap the folder name on the folder list and swipe to the left. You will see options to import image files from photo library, change settings or delete the folder.
3. Tap the Star button to rate this folder as a favorite.
4. Folders can be sorted by Date, Title or Favorites