Note: PDF Reader now allows users to create a new folder for storing scanned files.
Create a folder
1. Go to the "Documents" tab by tapping on the bottom menu.
2. Tap on the “Edit” icon on the top bar.
3. Tap on the Add Folder icon on the top left.
4. You can now enter a folder name and tap “OK” when you are done.
Edit a folder
1. Go to the "Documents" tab in the bottom menu.
2. Tap the "Edit" icon on the top bar.
3. Select a folder(s) you would like to edit by checking the box
4. Use the bottom menu to edit the folder to your choosing.
5. Tap the Star button to rate this folder as a favorite.
6. Folders can be sorted by Date, Title or Favorites.