Scan Documents into a PDF File in scanner mode.
1. To enter scanner mode, tap on the main menu.
2. Tap at the scanner, you will be led to the scanner function where you can take a picture of a document.
3. Tap on the camera button to take a picture.
4. Tap “Done” when you are done scanning. You will be brought to an overview of your newly scanned documents.
5. You can import images from the Photo library or add more images via the built-in camera by tapping in folders of scanner. A menu will appear for you to choose your image source.
6. Before exporting to a PDF file, you may adjust the layout, margin, abstract in Settings. Tap the preview icon to have a sneak-peak.
7. Tap in top-right to reorder the scanned images. Simply drag the items to rearrange them.
8. You can also tap Settings to input info about the file.
9. Tap "Make PDF" at the bottom menu.
10. Name the PDF file and tap "Done."
11. The PDF file will be saved to the file library.