PDF Reader turns your iPhone and iPad into a portable scanner.
1. Switch to the “Office Toolset ( )” tab (For Android users)
2. Tap the “Scanner & OCR” entrance, and you’ll see all the scanned projects
3. Tap the “Camera” button on the bottom to start scanning
4. In the top menu you can pick: RGB/BW mode, Auto-detection on/off, Gird on/off, Flash on/off, or QR code scan
- RGB/BW mode - create scans as color photos or black & white photos
- Auto-detection on/off - turn on/off the border detection
- Gird on/off - turn on/off the grid lines for assistance.
- Flash on/off - turn on/off the flashlight
- QR code scan - switch to QR code scan mode
5. Choose “Scan” and snap photos by tapping the Shutter button (or you can import images from Photo Library)
6. Then tap “Confirm” if you're satisfied with the scan. You can take continuous scans by tapping the Shutter button
7. Then tap “Done” when you finish scanning
8. Then the scans will be saved as one scanned project. Tap the “PDF” button to turn it as one PDF, and it will be saved to your file library in the "Documents" tab.
For more details on how to make good use of PDF scanner, please refer to our pro tips of how to plan a trip with PDF Reader.